The tour takes around 2:30 hours, crossing the city of Havana, to finally enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes of Cuba, the Valley of Viñales. Western region, that 80% of it is dedicated to the production of tobacco and offers the perfect leaves for the production of the best Cuban cigars. Tourists and their guide will visit the private house of a person who made cigars and they will enjoy a demonstration of twisted cigars. They will also visit the Mural of Prehistory and take a pleasant boat ride in the underground waters of the Indio Cave. Then you can enjoy a typical Cuban food.
* Walk through the Valley of Viñales, declared a Cultural Landscape Protected by UNESCO and National Natural Monument.
* Visit to Casa del Veguero, where you can enjoy a welcome cocktail and also appreciate the tobacco plantations that are cultivated there.
* Visit to Los Jazmines Viewpoint, a place that offers a beautiful overview of the Viñales Valley.
* Visit the Cueva del Indio with boat ride on the river that runs inside.
*Lunch at a local restaurant.
* Visit to the Mural of Prehistory that shows the process of evolution of life in the Sierra de los Órganos, from the mollusk to the first indigenous inhabitants of the place.
*Back to the hotel.
* Pick up at the hotel 6:00 a.m. and delivery at the hotel 8:00 p.m.